Friday 7 October 2011

Nabila Aizat Tersayang ♥


NABILA AIZAT ♥

This is my girlfriend, my bestie and my lovely sister :) Amy dah anggap dia macam sibling even baru kenal. She's really understanding my problems. Dia always dengar problem Amy. Best dapat kenal dengan dia. Dia comel, cantik, hott and baik sangat. Dia try nak tolong Amy dengan 'F'. Dia ni actually friendly. Kitaorang kenal dekat fb je. She's really AWESOME :)

Dear Nabila Aizat, I hope we can be a bestie forever. I hope i can meet you. You're really nice to me. Im happy to know you darla :) Im sorry for everything if i ada buat salah pape dekat you eyh. I love you so much dear ♥

Of all the friends I've ever met, you're the one I won't forget, and if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment